Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ran again and now I have Justin! :D

So yesterday I ended up going over to my Mom's friend's house and actually attempted water skiing (first time in a while) I did not get up on the skis, however trying to pull my body up several times turned into quite the muscular workout!

This morning I was sore from running/water skiing (sort of) yesterday but I made myself complete one more day of week 1 in the couch potato program. I went running a little later in the morning than usual so it was MUCH hotter outside which made it a lot harder, but I pushed through. I am a little nervous because my next workout is the next step up so more time running (which is good, I'm just nervous about it being hard). I am sure that I can push through though especially now that I have JUSTIN! Justin, my good friend from JMU, is a personal trainer in NYC and has insisted that I e-mail him every day to help with my nutrition and workout routine. This has already made me make better choices, so thank you Justin! Justin sent me an article from the trainer that he works for and I thought it was a great way to think about nutrition so I will share it with all of you!

More later! :)

2 comments:

  1. Here is the link as promised:

    http://www.richbarretta.com/?page_id=15

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link! I've got the first 3 down for the most part, but I don't think I'll be able to do #4... although I'm trying... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete