Thursday, July 28, 2011

Increased running isn't soooooo bad :)

So today was day 1 of week 3 so increased running at a time. I was nervous but I love the way that the program increases slowly so that you can be successful and not discouraged. Today's run was challenging but it felt good to accomplish it!

Right after my run I had a lot of work to do around the house. I swept the kitchen floor, swiffered the kitchen floor, literally scrubbed both bathroom floors (gross!) cleaned both showers, skins and toilets. Washed and dried the guest sheets, our sheets, towels, bath mats. Nick and I hung about 7 or 8 pictures on the walls, moved a bookshelf, desk, chair and table downstairs to give to salvation army. And finally, vacuumed the "Murphy couch" in order for it to be ready for salvation army.(that last one took about an hour!). Anyways, I think I got my days worth of exercise today. Tomorrow I will still need to vacume the whole house and dust in preparation for girls' weekend!!! I can't wait t have Cara, Julie and Sarah over for some crazy good times!

Still trying to eat lots of veggies and fruit! Also trying to eat whole grains for breakfast and lunch....so far I'm doing pretty well, especially now that I am home again. :)

More later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment